Friday, October 3, 2014

Suicide..is it worth it?

Okay. I have been wanting to write about this from a really long time now. But something really serious happened recently. It made me come here and talk instantly.
A close friend tried to commit suicide last night. Thankfully she is safe and recovering. I feel nauseated and really sick in my stomach thinking about what if's.
My dears, i know, sometimes it gets really tough to pull through the journey and there seems no hope at the end of the tunnel, whatsoever. I know how difficult are those times when you do the self talk. How you feel as if the whole world is against you.
Trust me its just a matter of a phase, which eventually passes, always.
Just hold on, hang in there. Your life is much much more precious than whatever is bothering you. Your problem is not more powerful than you are. What if a relationship didn't workout or your job sucks or you have family issues. Its not the end of the world. Nothing is. You gotta wake up and try harder next day. Maybe talk with a friend? Or anyone random? Or maybe go out and hug a stranger? Or maybe reach me? Its tough I know but that's not the end of it. Quitting is probably always easy, but you have got a beautiful life, why would you? Why waste it because of things which trouble you so much. And I'm sure those people/ things/ circumstances which forced you till here are totally not worth your life. Is that guy/ girl who broke your heart, cheated on you worth it? Or your difficult boss or inlaws worth it? I am sure no one is worth it. You are precious more than you know.
Please don't loose hope. Trust me it all falls in place. Look harder. Try harder. And believe me you always will have a way. Maybe all you need is a hug which you don't know about. I know its a lot easier said than done. But its not impossible.

If you cant count even a single person who loves you or cares for you or would miss you after you are gone. Gimme a shout, speak with me. I am around. But please try once more? Because you are precious.

Wherever you are and reading this. Sending you a big bear hug. Hold on.

Ps: I lost a very close friend many years back. He couldn't get over a broken relationship and decided to quit. Trust me it still haunts me after 10 years. Is that how you would want anyone to remember you? Really? Look inside once again.

No comments: